Monday, November 15, 2010
I'm broke!
Recently spent alot of money
On toys(anime figure)
Birthday present
Shopping
N lastly stupid IBC
I dun regret spent the rest except for IBC
Hahahaha
I onli feel tat why am I not earning eugh..
How can I earn money
Money is just an tool to make u happy
Family and friends are the thing u can't buy wif
Even u were to buy, there no "love" in it
Not all friend are really true friend
I tell u,
If ur friends is truthly ur friends
5 year from now, when u "turn" back ur head and ask for help
Those who are there, tat ur real friend
Money can make ppl happy n sad
Same goes to me
When I rich, in happy
I can spend it happily
But to me, I try to take everything I gain as a bonus
Try not to be bother about
It onli take u 1 Sec to be happy if u wan it
All about ur mindset..
I duno why girl see hunk smile at her.
She will feel tat guy cute and happy
But an average looking gut smile at her
She will say eyer or wat so even stuff.
Average guy oso have feeling
We are human
We have heart
We have love
We just wan share it wif the other partner
We wan to do couple stuff
We wan to celebrate valentine day
Overall we nid love.
I think I share eugh
Quite a long post
Goodnight
Can't wrk to finish work tml
Cos I'm wrking today~